Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/27/2011

English Teacher Cover Letter 2 - Applying as an Experienced Candidate

Dear Mr. Kent,



I am pleased to present my resume to you for the position of High School English Teacher, in response to your ad in the Edge. I believe my broad-based linguistic knowledge and being a dedicated educator make me a qualified candidate for the position.



I hold the Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, as well as Bachelor of Education Degree. I am committed to providing students with a dynamic and interesting learning environment in which they can grow and develop. I seek to encourage students to enjoy extra-curricular activities and study groups, which I believe instils them with a self-directed lifelong learning. I have already 2 years of experience in teaching. As a result, I have developed excellent communication, leadership, organisational and time management skills. While teaching at Thomas High School, I played an essential role in developing and conducting study groups for senior students.



Enclosed is a resume that provides more detail about my background. I am excited by an opportunity such as the one you advertised, and I believe I would be a creative and energetic asset to your Schools I can be contacted at (123)-456 7890.



Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment