Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/27/2010

Pharmaceuticals cover letter- sample pharmaceuticals cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       Following a conversation with Dave Manning in your Human Resources department I enclose a copy of my resume for your attention.       As you are aware I am currently employed with Regional Engineering, in Connecticut as Operations Director, a position I have held for the past three years. Throughout my tenure here we have grown the business by 22% year on year since 1999 increasing our employee workforce by 35%.       I now wish to relocate to New York as my daughter has just entered State University of New York and we feel it is the right time to make a move.       John has asked me to call by your office on Friday morning so I will look forward to meeting with you then. Thanking you in advance. Yours sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment