Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/18/2010

Request for leave of absence

Dear As you may have heard, I am getting married on the 27th of April, 2006. It is with this in mind that I am requesting a thirty (30) day leave of absence. My fiance is able to combine a business trip to Europe with our honeymoon, and I would hate to miss this rare opportunity. I will be back at my desk, with my full attention to the sales department, as always, on the 28th of May, 2006. If you need any additional information, please contact me at extension 234, in the sales department.

No comments:

Post a Comment