Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/23/2010

Security cover letter 4

Dear Mr. Kent, With reference to your advertisement for the requirement of a security agency responsible for the security of your international client, I am sending you this letter. My security agency Olympians & Titans, is a well reputated and considered one of the best in the security profession. I am a ex-military agent and started Olympians & Titans five years ago, with some of my military colleagues and agents. We run the secrity assignments for individual person as well as for corporate organizations. Currently some of our corporate clients include Zeus Techs, Good Luck group of Industries, Citrus Builders. We have worked on several security assignments for political figures and corporate tycoons. The team of our security agents is well trained and well equipped with latest weaponaries and gadgets in the market and gives you best protection you can wish for. I can assure that my agency can provide you the best and sophisticated security team in the field. You can contact me anytime by phone on (314) 555-5286 or via email at agentsmith@agency.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment