Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/07/2010

Advertising cover letter- sample advertising cover letters

Dear Mr. John Smith I am interested in applying for the Advertising Assistant position at Sachs Advertising that was posted on Seek on 24 June 2008. I have recently graduated from Alfred University with a Bachelor of Creative Arts majoring in media and digital marketing. I have experience working in an online marketing environment as the Assistant to the Project Manager at BeCounted.com.au, a website that encourages political debate and engagement of members. The combination of working while studying has given me the theoretical and practical knowledge of marketing and advertising in the digital domain. I currently subscribe to B2B Marketing magazine and am a member of AIMIA, both of which help keep me in touch with the latest developments in the industry and allow me to interact with other marketing and advertising professionals. As the position with you is predominantly in digital marketing, I am confident that I can make a substantial contribution to your company. I work well under pressure, am reliable and carry out tasks in a thorough, precise manner. I am a fast learner and meet challenges head-on finding ways to effectively complete multiple projects -as my referees will vouch for. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss my application further. Sincerely,
[Signature] Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment