Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/13/2010

Bank complaint letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I am John and I have an account with your bank holding the account number 145266. I had recently applied for an account detail book and had given a written form for the same. I had applied for the same on the 28th April 2010. I was informed that I would be issued a new account detail book at the earliest latest by the 8th of May. Even after repeated trips and calls to the bank, none of the staff respond positively on the status of my application. I request you to look into the matter at the earliest and have my account detail book issued. Thanks and regards, John

No comments:

Post a Comment