Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/18/2010

Loan cover letter

Dear Arnold, Last week you gave me chance to meet with you so I want to say thanks for that. So on that day we discussed about the proposed loan on the required items. I read all the options put on the table. After examine all the options carefully, I am deeply influenced by your proposal, which serve me the best benefit if I collateralize this loan with the other forms and documents of security. I already gave the instructions to my secretary to prepare the necessary enclosure having all the required documents and then mail them to you. I will really thankful to you if you could kindly prepare the loan documents to be drawn as soon as possible. Again I am very thankful to you because for your support and cooperation relating to this matter. Yours Faithfully John

No comments:

Post a Comment