Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/01/2010

Medical cover letter- sample medical cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       The position of Chief Nursing Officer, outlined in your advertisement of February 7, 2008, matches my career interests and compatible with my skills and experience.       As my resume indicates, I have considerable experience as Nurse Officer at NewHope Hospital, Chicago, where I was responsible for supervision and ensuring the delivery of patient care programs, services and facilities, assessment, and improving of nursing staff performance. I have strong knowledge of development and management of the staff, patient care programs, demonstrated communication skills, interpersonal skills, and leadership skills.       Further details are included in the enclosed resume. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the position with you personally. I will call you next week to see when we can schedule a meeting. Sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment