Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/29/2010

Technology Cover Letter - Software Engineer

I have excellent communication skills with clients, which helped me during participation in presentations.
My technical profile includes well knowledge about platforms (UNIX, Linux, Windows), scripting language (including VB, Java, Perl, MySQL). In addition, advanced knowledge about developing tools, automated testing tools and client server architecture.
I am dedicated to my work only. Please read my resume. Contact me at above telephone number or mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. I am looking forward for your interview invitation.
Thank you for your consideration and reading my letter.

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.
Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment