Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/25/2011

Photo and Recording Release

RELEASE
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which

is hereby acknowledged, I hereby consent to the

photographing of myself and the recording of my voice and

the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly

or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings

for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business

purposes. I understand that the term "photograph" as used

herein encompasses both still photographs and motion

picture footage.
I further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization

by ___________________to reproduce and use said photographs

and recordings of my voice, for use in all domestic and

foreign markets. Further, I understand that others, with or

without the consent of ________________ may use and/or

reproduce such photographs and recordings.
I hereby release _____________________, and any of its

associated or affiliated companies, their directors,

officers, agents, employees and customers, and appointed

advertising agencies, their directors, officers, agents and

employees from all claims of every kind on account of such

use.

________________________

(Signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment