Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/20/2011

Programmer Cover Letter 3

Dear Mr. Kent,



This letter is to express my interest in discussing the Software Programmer position posted on the Company web site. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.


As you will see in my resume, along with my strong academics, I have passed several International Certification Exams. As you know, these exams require very strong knowledge of the concerned technology, and are attempted by very few because of the difficulty of the questions and very low passing rate. These cetificates show my expertise and very good knowledge of the related technologies.


I'd be happy to meet you in person to show you my credentials. If you're available to get together, please call me any time at 123-456-7890. I'll be glad to work my schedule to suit yours. Thank you for your time and attention.


Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment