Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/12/2011

Proposal Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am very happy to hear our conversation over the phone about your project proposal so I am enclosing a sales proposal that describes our service titled.

This package is well suited to all organizations, especially those like Golden Yarns, who want a well-written and believable sales proposal at a decent price. It is also ideal for small enterprises that look forward to develop their own sales proposals, but need a well-structured sales proposal as a place to start.

I have impressed by your style of working and your organization and look forward to working with you on this project. I will contact you in a few days to answer any questions that you may have. Please do call me if I may be of any further assistance. My contact details are mentioned below.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment