Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/01/2011

Thank You for invitation Letter

Dear Arnold,


How are you?


In the morning I received the invitation that you sent me, and I feel much honored that you have not forgotten me on such a wonderful occasion in your life. I am so happy and I could not find any reason not to attend this occasion. How are mom and dad? They were also happy to see your success

I am writing this letter to say Congratulations and let you know of my coming and also say thank you for the invitation. I hope it finds you well and put yourself forward. I continue to pray for your success and wish that I can also have the overflowing blessings that you have received.

I will be coming for the event. Please do not bother with the accommodations. It would be too much load for you if you will still be the one to arrange for it. I will let you know as soon as I land of my arrival.
Thank you and see you soon

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment