Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

2/13/2011

HR Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I wish to apply for the position of Human Resources consultant advertised in the Newspaper on Aug 30. As a highly experienced manager with at least 10 years experience, I believe I have the qualifications needed to be part of a winning team at World Wide.

I am currently working with Sweet waters International as a senior staffing manager, responsible for managing the staffing needs of a firm with over 1200 employees. I have had a successful career at Sweet waters. But I need to expand my career path into HR consultancy. This position offers me the opportunity of adding value and sharing my expansive skills in HR with the industry leader.

I have enclosed my resume for your comprehensive review of my accomplishments.

Please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment