Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

2/04/2011

Journalism Cover Letter 2

Dear Mr. Kent,



I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a photographer. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.


I have recently completed a diploma in photography and now looking for some opportunities in photography field. During my diploma studies I worked on a real life photoshoot album for which I won best photographer award. I have full knowledge of photography skills and related techniques. I am expert in various camera tricks and keep good knowledge of latest photography softwares and hardwares.


I would like to meet in-person so I can show you my photographs and album and to talk about my background and experience in detail. Please call me at (314) 555-5286. I am looking forward to your call. Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment