Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

2/22/2011

Judical Clerkship Cover Letter- Sample Judical Clerkship Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Mr. Jack Dalton, Senior Partner at Murdoch and Associates, suggested I contact you concerning a part-time clerkship with your firm. I am a second-year student at Stetson University College of Law. Enclosed is a resume for your review.

My primary interest is in the area of corporate practice, as evidenced by my past employment experience, my selection of law courses, and my undergraduate degree, with Honors, in Business Administration. Your clerkship program has been recommended to me, by Mr. Dalton and several third-year students employed with your firm last summer, for its practical approach and its exposure to a variety of legal fields.

I would welcome the chance to meet with you at your convenience. If you have any questions or require any additional information, please contact me at my mailing address or telephone number. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

(signature)

Richard Anderson,
Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment