Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

2/15/2011

(Sender's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

(Recipient's Name)

(Recipient's Title/Position)

(Organization)

(Recipient's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

Dear (Recipient's Name)

This letter is with reference to the holidays that I am permitted to. I wish to present my projected dates for the holiday for your endorsement.

I wish to take leave from 15th October 2010 to 23rd October 2010. I will get back to my duties from 25th of October 2010.

I would like to talk about the project on which we are working is about to finish. I shall finish my remaining project work before the projected date of my holiday.

I am looking forward for your approval.

Yours Sincerely,

(Sender's Name)

(Sender Title)

Below we have provided sample holiday letters for your review:

Bussiness Holiday Letter
Holiday Letter To Employees
Requesting A Holiday Letter
Sample Holiday Letter
Holiday Complaint Letter
Holiday Extention Letter
Holiday Greeting Letter
Holiday Request Letter






document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment