Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

2/09/2011

Teacher Cover Letter- Sample Teacher Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

       Thank you for your offer of employment as an english instructor in Japan as a part of your education exchange program. I am delighted to accept your offer and look forward to beginning work with National School.

       As was indicated during the interview, I will be receiving a salary of $______ per year, and offered one-year contract with pay rise for contract renewals based on teaching and professional performance evaluations. As your offer stated, I will begin work on April 01,2004. In mid-March, after relocating to the area, I will call you to see what information or materials I may need before April 1st. In the meantime, please let me know if I can provide you with any information.

       Again, thank you for offering me this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

1 comment:

  1. This sample cover letter was really very helpful for me..Thanks a lot!

    Sample Contracts

    ReplyDelete