Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/30/2011

Cover Letter - Summer Job

I am interested in the summer position at Sarasota Store advertised in The Sarasotian.

I have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service. My past experience as a volunteer at Sarasota Hospital made it necessary for me to focus on providing quality customer service, and also enabled me to work with all types of people.

I believe that my communication skills, customer service abilities, and positive work ethic would make me an asset to your store.

Thank you for your consideration. I can be reached at firstlastname@gmail.com or 222-222-2222. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment