Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/27/2011

Credit Repair Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,


I have received my credit report but in that credit report I found some incorrect information. So because of this I am writing this letter. I have enclosing the copy of the credit letter and underline the incorrect information. I have also given the correct information about myself with this letter.


Regarding the act of fair reporting credit of1996 I am keeping all the necessary information in the mind. As the above Act please inform me when changes have been made and when you provide me a new correct credit report without any additional cost.


Sincerely,


John

No comments:

Post a Comment