Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/01/2011

Formal Job Application Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because i want to apply for a post of journalist at your City magazine. I am affectionate about the article writing and would like to add my skills of journalism to your practice.

My name is Harrison Rip. I am 25 years old high-school graduate in my home country. I have been working as a journalist in the best business magazines for two years. I have a wide experience in various business topics writing.

I saw that you do not have any reporters from our city yet. This is one of the reasons why I would be glad if I could bring you some new ideas and view from my city. Journalism is my biggest passion, which go along with me since I learnt to write.

I enclose my CV and would be grateful if I could be considered for any such position you may have.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment