Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/12/2011

Information Clerk Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Clarke,

I understand from an ad posted in the Daily newspaper, that you need an experienced information clerk for your company. I am very interested in working with you and believe my previous work experience makes me an ideal candidate for this position.

After finishing my Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, I was hired by Dana Corp. in Ohio. I was responsible for providing information regarding activities conducted at establishment, and location of departments, offices, and employees within organization, informing customer of location of store merchandise in retail establishment.
I have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer skills. I believe I have the skills and abilities to have successful career as an information clerk.


I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and would like to discuss this and potentially other positions with you.



Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment