Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/26/2011

Request for Name Change on Charge Card

My charge account with your company is currently held in

my maiden name. Since I have recently married, I would

appreciate it if you would change the name and address

on my account to the following:
Account Number:

Name: Address:

City, State, Zip:

Telephone:
I would also appreciate receiving a new charge card with

the imprint reflecting this name change. Upon receipt of the

new card, I will either destroy the old card or forward it to you,

per your request.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment