Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

3/24/2011

Teacher Cover Letter- Sample Teacher Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I thank you for the opportunity to interview
me for the position of faculty member. I appreciated your work culture and enjoyed meeting you and members of your staff.

      The interview gave me a chance to gauge how compatible my background, interest, and
skill-sets are with the goals of National School of Social Sciences. As we discussed during the interview, my experience as
online faculty in Regional School of Social Sciences, has prepared me well for
primary and secondary instructions.

      Enclosed along with is the copy of my experience certificates from my last
employer. You can contact Mr. Dave Manning, online academic support coordinator,
Regional School of Social Sciences, for want of any clarifications.

      I look forward to seeing you again. 

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson. 

Enclosure:

1. Copy of experience certificates - expletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment