Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/24/2011

Administrative Cover Letter- Sample Administrative Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

One of my friend told me about job vacancies at National Inc. and I am very much egger to apply for this post. I have strong background in insurance and finance related activities. I feel this background should be the superb match for this job specification.
1
I have experience in handling all the office activities. Besides that I am also good quick learner, communicator, and have excellent administrative skills. I am the perfect candidate for this job at your firm.

I appreciate your time for reading my cover letter and hope for an appointment with you very soon.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1 comment: