Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/06/2011

Coverletter for Graphic Designer Applying in the Video Game Industry

Dear Sir:
I am Todd Benett and I am equipped with over 7 years experience in graphic design. I have spent the past years working for well-known design and media companies in the Bay area.

My experience in design packages include Adobe CS4 (PhotoShop), InDesign, Quark and Illustrator all at Advanced Levels and Flash at more of a basic level. I am also a very keen typeface designer. My creative interests include Photography, Typography and Advertising. My portfolio can be viewed at toddbenett.com

I would be more than pleased to gain more experience or knowledge in game industry design which your company specializes in. I am very interested in the design training you've mentioned in your job ad.

Please do contact me if you have any part-time/contract work in your company. I am legal to work in Australia and I am available to start immediately.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment