Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/28/2011

Customer Service Cover Letter- Sample Customer Service Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

Since many weeks I have been looking for a position as a customer service clerk. I am good at the area of retail and I enjoy working their. Currently I am working with Hughes Clothing Wearhouse and have more than five years of experience in this field.

I saw your advertisement in the JobCenterUSA.com for the position of customer service clerk and I immediately written a cover letter to apply for this post.

After reading your requirements for the vacancy I feel that you will find me as a good candidate for the post because of my ability to communicate clear, my interest in serving people and most important my willingness to work hard to achieve a satisfied customer.

I have enclosed my resume with this cover letter that lists my overall experience in this field. If you consider me good candidate for this job then please call me on the telephone no (123)-456 7890 to set up meeting that work for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment