Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/01/2011

Sample Condolence Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,


Even though personally we have never met with each other but your daughter-Jessica and my daughter-Lily became close friends during their high school days. I was disappointed to hear about her passing so I would like to expand my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I feel very sorry to hear the news from my daughter. She is also very disappointed because both are very close friends. They share many movements together. She always told about Jessica.

She told me As her friend, I can say that Jessica was a person full kindness and cheerfulness. She always helped me with my assignments and projects. She always encouraged me to be at my best and helped me all along also she told that she won most awards. Really Mr. Arnold I knew her as a good person. You must be very proud of her.

She always came at our home with my daughter. She was really a sweet girl. We always miss her. Please let me know if I can help you in these difficult times. I will always be here with you. God bless you and your family.

With warmest regards,

John

1 comment:

  1. Always try to close the condolence letter with a thoughtful word or phrase so that it gives them some kind of relief from the disaster.







    Condolence Letters

    ReplyDelete