Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/22/2011

Accounting Cover Letter- Sample Accounting Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

       Thank you for your offer of employment as an accountant at your New York office. I am delighted to accept your offer and look forward to beginning work with National Accounts Inc.

       As was indicated during the interview, I will be receiving a salary of $______ per year, and will have initial duties reporting to Mr. Dave Manning. As your offer stated, I will begin work on April 01, 2004. In
mid-March, after relocating to the area, I will call you to see what information or materials I may need before April 1st. In the meantime, please let me know if I can provide you with any information.

       Again, thank you for offering me this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,

Senior Student, Accounts,

ISC, Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment