Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/10/2011

Copywriter Cover Letter 3

Dear Mr. Kent,


Your Mr. Jack Anderson, finance-incharge with your Cincinnati office, who informed me that the Dallas office of Caymen Ads Ltd., is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for an experienced copywriter position, referred me to you.


As you will see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in english literature combined with over three years of work experience as a copywriter. My recent internship at Techno Ads Pvt. Ltd., Los Angeles, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my copywriting and business skills. I have very strong credentials and awards to prove my ability as a talented and innovative copywriter. I believe that I could make a valuable and significant contribution towards your organization.


I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my experience and education will be helpful to your organization. I will contact you on next monday, June 15, 2009 morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.



Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment