Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/29/2011

Dear Mr. Kent,



In response to your recent advertisement in the Employment Times, please accept this letter and resume in application for the chief librarian position currently available at National Library.

I believe that my skills and experience are an excellent match for the job requirements identified in the advertisement.

I have bachelor degree in English Literature. After completing my graduation, because of my love for books and passion for reading, I chose to work for City Library as a Librarian. I have been working with City Library for the past five years. Through my tenure with City Library, I have gained immense knowledge of classic books to latest novels.


I also possess great knowledge of French, Greek and Sanskrit literature through my ability to speak these languages fluently. I have worked with British Library on one of my assignments and developed close relationship with their management.


I have been willing to move to a larger institute with greater chances for advancement, especially one with National Library's finest reputation.

I hope to have the opportunity to meet or talk with you soon. Thank you for considering this application.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment