Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/25/2011

Engineering Cover Letter- Sample Engineering Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Mr. John Blain, who is one of my friends working in your company, suggested me to write to you about the possibilities of an opening in your firm. I am enclosing my resume in hopes that my background will be of interest to you.

      As my resume indicates, I have six years of experience as software engineer with Denali Software Inc., where I was responsible for providing technical expertise in design and development of EDA commercial products. I am result oriented, customer-focused software engineer with strong in design and integration problem solving skills. Expert in Java, C#, .NET, and T-SQL.

      I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal meeting, at which time I can explain why I would be an important asset to your firm. I may be reached, at your convenience, at the above phone number.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment