Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/03/2011

Judical Clerkship Cover Letter- Sample Judical Clerkship Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am a second-year student at Stetson University College of Law and am interested in summer clerking opportunities with your firm for 1993. Henry James, a staff attorney in your office, told me a great deal about your firm after a recent seminar he gave at our school on civil rights. I am originally from Eunice and plan to return upon law school graduation.

Last summer, I worked for a small civil rights law firm specializing in sexual harassment and, prior to that, spent a summer working for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. My work with the Commission exposed me to diverse civil rights issues ranging from compensation policies to fair hiring legislation. Thus, the work your firm does in the area of civil rights advocacy has a particularly strong appeal to me.

Enclosed is my resume. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications. I can be reached at (813) 932-8746 and will call your office in the next two weeks about the possibility of arranging an interview when I am in Eunice the week of April 24th. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

(signature)

Richard Anderson.

Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment