Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/08/2011

Military Cover Letter- Sample Military Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I am pleased to accept your offer, and I am looking forward to joining you and your staff next month.

      The vault security position is ideally suited to my background and interests. I assure you I will give you my best effort in making this an effective position within your company.

      I understand I will begin work on April, 1 2004. If, in the meantime, I need to complete any paperwork or take care of any other matters, please contact me at (123)-456 7890.

      I enjoyed meeting with you and your staff and appreciated the professional manner in which the hiring was conducted.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,

Rt. U.S. Army,

Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment