Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/04/2011

PhD Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I have just been awarded my doctorate degree in Zoology, and am
writing in respect of the advertisement posted at the Sanctuary's
website seeking the services of a doctorate zoologist on contract
basis. This area is of great interest to me.

Details about my work experience and background are contained in the
enclosed resume. Additional qualities that I possess include excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, organization, maturity,
confidence, and judgment.

I'd like to meet with you in person to discuss about details of the
contract.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment