Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/05/2011

Resignation Cover Letter- Sample Resignation Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I want to thank you for all you have done for me here at National Accounts Inc. It's been a pleasure working with you, and representing the company as your Sr. Accountant.

      I have accepted an offer with another firm and have decided to tender my resignation. My last date of employment will be 31st March, 2004. This decision has nothing to do with the exceptional opportunity you have provided me here. You and the company have been more than fair with me, and I genuinely appreciate all your support.

      I wish National Accounts Inc., continued success, and I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your team. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further assistance in helping with a smooth transition.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,

Accounts,

Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment