Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/15/2011

Job Inquiry Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I have learned about career opportunities at Flextronics Company through the University of Phoenix Placement Center. Enclosed is my resume detailing my professional history. I would like to discuss about how I might contribute to Flextronics.

I have completed my Master's Degree in Sales. I have done major projects in Marketing for major medial providers. I have excellent communication skills both in written and verbal. I am intrigued with the challenge of marketing consumer products in a different culture.

If after reviewing my resume, you see a potential fit with your current assignments, please contact me. I can be reached at 881-6542-765. Thanks for your time and consideration.


Yours sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment