Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/16/2011

Marketing Cover Letter 2

My experience includes completing a major project in my Introduction to Business course through the Management and Business Department at the University of Southern California.

This course included a group project where 4 teammates and I analyzed the organizational structure and developed a marketing strategy for Widgets, Inc. As a group, we did a major analysis of the current financial structure of the company and presented to the Board of Directors in a final report based on our findings. This experience provided solid business experience in research, analyzing data, teamwork, and presentation skills and provided an opportunity to present to major key players in high level management at the corporate level. In addition, I have learned a great deal about marketing techniques through my coursework in marketing strategies and marketing research.

My real life experience in marketing is from my previous internships with West Coast Office, Pine Arts, and Crystals. In these positions I had an opportunity to develop my teamwork abilities by working on group projects with other interns as well as staff from each of these companies. These internships offered a chance to gain skills in the real world that allowed me to use what I learned in my academics and apply them to developing marketing objectives and strategies for these organizations.

Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. I will contact you in one week to discuss my qualifications and address any questions you might have. I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment