Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/19/2011

Police Cover Letter- Sample Police Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I hop you will receive this cover letter in well condition. I am writing this cover letter to inquire about the possible promotion for me. As I am the only person having more than five years of experience as an officer and I feel it's the time for me to move up from officer to detective.

My records show you how I deserve the position. Throughout my career as an officer for this station, I have arrested more than 400 criminals committing crimes ranging from speeding to drug dealing. As well as I assisted the community in becoming a safer place.

At the local elementary school I have started the Play Safe programs for the children last year. The objective of the program is Children can have fun outside but in a safe way. Also the program provides talk on the buddy system, dangers of the road and stranger safety. In the last year I was awarded two plaques at banquets of two different schools for my best efforts and success of the program. Our program is now spread all over in the California state as well as in Delaware and New Jersey.

My overall dedication and commitment lets me to think that I deserve to be promoted to detective. And after becoming detective I can continue my duty with lots of efforts and resources.

If you have any doubts or question in mind then don't hesitate me to call. My phone no is (123)-456 7890 you can contact me any time. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment