Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/11/2011

Retail Cover Letter 2

Dear Mr. Kent,



My experience as an assistant finance manager with the City Market, Delaware qualifies me to apply for a job if chief finance manager for Global Market. I have appropriate training, as well as on-the-job expertise. I am familiar with the tasks required of chief finance manager and am eager to get started on the new job you posted in the Texas Trades.


I have been working with City Market for the past three years as an assistant finance manager. During my work I have gained immense knowledge of managing finance of a super market. i am very good in maths which makes me highly efficient and respectful in customer point of view. During my work at City Market, I won Employee of the Month for consecutive 15 months. I have been appreciated by the mayor of Delaware for my efficient work and great maths skills.


I would love to meet you in person so that I could tell in detail about my experience and background. Please call me on (314) 555-5286 to arrange an interview. I am looking forward to your call. Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure :

-Resume

-Letter of Appreciation

-Letter of Recommendation

No comments:

Post a Comment