Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/05/2011

(Sender's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

(Recipient's Name)

(Recipient's Title/Position)

(Organization)

(Recipient's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

Dear (Recipient's Name)

I just wanted to take few minutes to let you know that I am leaving my position from (Name of the current organization). I will be joining the (Name of new organization) from next month.

I have enjoyed every moment I have worked here and I appreciate having the chance to work with all of you. Thank you for the support, encouragement and guidance you have given me in (Name of current organization). I will definitely miss my company and my co-workers. I am looking further to this new challenge and to begin a new part of my profession.

Please remain in touch. You can contact me through my mail id (email id) and at home phone number (phone number).

Thank you once again for everything.

Yours truly,

(Sender's Name)

(Sender Title)

Below we have provided sample goodbye letters for your review:


Colleague Goodbye Letter
Friend Goodbye Letter
Bussiness Goodbye Letter
Colleague Goodbye Letter
Retirement Goodbye Letter
Best Friend Goodbye Letter
Boss Goodbye Letter
Break Up Goodbye Letter
Co Worker Goodbye Letter
Emotional Cover Letter
Employee Goodbye Letter
Goodbye Cover Letter
Goodbye Farewell Letter
Good Bye Resignation Letter
Manager Goodbye Letter
Parents Goodbye Letter




document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment