Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/21/2011

Teacher Farewell Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

How are you? I am doing well. By this time you might have known that I have secured first grade in the annual examinations conducted. I glad to inform you that in your subject, I have done exceptionally well. It was only possible with your guidance and intense coaching.

My parents also want to convey their best wishes to you for the pain that you have taken to teach me. Now I am confident enough to carry on to the upper stages of life. And I will never forget the things which you taught me. I and my family will pray to god for your good health and long life.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment