Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/26/2011

Banking Cover Letter- Sample Banking Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I am writing this cover letter to you with reference to your advertisement in the Employment news. After reading your advertisement I got to know that you are in need for a customer oriented and experienced person as a bank teller for your bank. I think my skills and educational background would be a great benefit to your bank.

As a member of the School of Business at Little Rock Community College, I have obtained a solid academic education and learned the value of excellent customer service. During my internship at Littleton Credit Union I had the opportunity to relate theory to practice in a real world environment.

In addition to this experience, I have also worked as a bank teller during part-time employment at Commerce Bank, on Glendale Blvd. Through this combination of education and experience I have gained a comprehensive understanding of the basics of federal banking law, the FDIC and customer service orientation.

I am now interested in putting the knowledge I have gained in the classroom and the real world experience I gained in my internship to work at Community Savings Bank. I am very interested in meeting with you to further discuss my qualifications as well as to learn more information of Community Savings Bank, including the possible expansion of a new branch on Seventh Avenue.

Please contact me so that we may arrange a time to meet and discuss where my qualifications and skills relate to your current needs. I look forward to speaking with you further.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment