Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/19/2011

Business Appriciation Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because I want to say thank you for being always there when it comes to my shopping needs. Your company has everything that I needed. You always ensure that your customers will be satisfied with your products and services so I thank you so much about it.

I hope that you will continue to serve your customers with great appreciation and fervor. I will never forget the services I got from your company and I am looking forward of doing business with you.

Thank you very much.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment