Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/06/2011

Change of Address Awaiting Refund

Your correspondence, dated [date], indicated that

I would be receiving a refund for [briefly describe

purpose of refund]. As of this date, I have not yet

received a check.
Since I have moved, I am naturally concerned that

the check may have been sent to the wrong address.

Would you please let me know if a check has been mailed.

If not, I would appreciate your authorizing one to be sent

to the following address:
[full address, city, state, zip code]
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment