Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/01/2011

Federal Law Clerk Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Clarke,

I wanted to apply for a position as a federal law clerk with your firm. My outgoing personality, my clerk experience and my education make me an ideal candidate.

As I mentioned in my resume, I have completed my Associate Degree in Law and have seven years experience in performing a variety of complex and confidential paraprofessional legal duties in support of attorneys, including legal research and drafting of legal and educational materials. I have excellent knowledge of rules governing state and federal court practice and procedure, good ability to perform legal research such as computerized legal research and apply legal principle, and uncommon ability to summarize a wide variety of material.


I look forward to meeting with you to discuss about my qualifications and experience in detail. I will follow up this letter with a phone call to see if I can arrange a time to meet with you.



Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment