Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/18/2011

Military Cover Letter- Sample Military Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I have 10 years of comprehensive training in air conditioning and a successful technical career with Georgia Army where I got promoted as the Master Sergeant. I think this experience will make me an ideal candidate for the post of the HVAC technician advertised on your company job board.

I am fully trained to work on commercial, residential, and industrial cooling and heating systems. My overall experience makes me well-equipped for troubleshooting, installing, and repairing all types of systems.

My military years helped me to sharpen my interpersonal skills, so I am not only proficient at compressors, schematic drawings, and air handlers but I have a strong focus on customer service. I identified that how to make customers feel confident and satisfactory.

I am ensuring that my service will be very helpful for you. If you are interested we can have a meeting in next week as per your time convenience.

I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Richard Anderson,

Rt. U.S. Army,

Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment