Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/20/2011

Receptionist Cover Letter - 1

I have read about your advertisement for a receptionist in our local newspaper. I think that my qualifications very closely meet the needs outlined in your advertisement. I am looking for just such a job. I heard lot about your company that your company has an excellent reputation as an employer. I am very interested in working for your company that will utilize my skills and experience.


As I mentioned in my enclosed resume, I have extensive work experience as a receptionist at Champion Technologies, Canada, where I was responsible for answering calls in professional manner, handling all incoming and outgoing mail and curies, providing administrative support to others as required, etc. I am very enthusiastic and carriers minded and have excellent communication skills required for receptionist position. My enclosed resume showing my other skills, qualifications and experience.


Please see my attached resume and if you think that I am a right candidate that you are seeking den please call me on my cell phone - 555-802-8192 to set up date and time for an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment