Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/23/2011

Sample Farewell Letter

Dear Arnold,


I am writing this letter to inform you that soon I am leaving this society. I will be moving out of the neighborhood .You are a very good neighbor. I am really thankful to you because of your help and support during my tough period. You always helped me. Still I remember the event when I was admitted in the hospital and no one was there to help us but you offered our help and took care of me as a younger brother. I will always miss you.


I will be going to shift to the Camp area. I bought my own flat and that area is a convenient place for us because the office and the school are not so far. It is the middle place of the city. Please come at my new home. It will be my pleasure to have you with me.


Please don't forget me. My mobile number remains same so keep in touch. I will soon give you my postal address. I am sending a small gift with this letter please accept that.


Thank you for everything,


With Best Wishes,


John

No comments:

Post a Comment