Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/22/2011

Teacher Cover Letter- Sample Teacher Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Dave Manning suggested that I contact you about my interest in academic instructions. He said you are one of the best people around to talk to in regard to careers in personnel.

      I am a graduate from International School of Arts (ISA) and have an experience as a history tutor in Regional Tuitions. I would like to work in a large organization to give my career a boost. However, before I venture further into this field, I would like to benefit from the experience and knowledge of other professionals in the field who might advise me on opportunities for someone with my qualifications.

      Perhaps we could meet briefly sometime during the next two weeks to discuss my career plans. I have several questions, which I believe you could help clarify. I will call your office on Tuesday, March 12, to schedule a meeting time. I look forward to discussing my plans with you.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment